HillGreen Ashwagandha Tea 100g
Category: Herbal Tea
Ashwagandha, commonly known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is naturally grown and produced in tea form for ease of use.
Major Ingredients: Dried Ashwagandha root (tea cut).
Ashwagandha tea is produced using the roots of the herb Ashwagandha. regular use of Ashwagandha Tea may help:
- Boost immunity in your body
- Increase Muscle mass and strength
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- Help boost fertility and testosterone in men
How to Use:
Follow the below preparation method for the best results,
- Boil 150-200 ml of water in a teapot
- Set this aside, add 2 grams of Hillgreen Ashwagandha tea and cover the teapot with a lid and let it steep for 3-4 minutes
- For enhanced taste, you may add palm sugar
- Makes 50 cups, when made with 2g (approx.) of Ashwagandha tea