HillGreen Turmeric Tea 100g
Curcuma longa, commonly known as turmeric is a flowering plant, native to the Indian sub-continent. Turmeric is the most common and widely used ingredient in Asian dishes and Ayurveda. Turmeric is naturally grown and produced in tea form for ease of use.
Major Ingredients: Turmeric root (tea cut).
Turmeric tea is produced using the roots of the herb Turmeric. Regular use of Turmeric Tea may help:
- Ward off colds and flu owing to its antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Reduce swelling/stiffening in joints and muscles
- Boost brain health and memory
- Ease digestive upset or symptoms of chronic digestive disorders
Follow the below preparation method for the best results,
- Boil 150 ml of water in a teapot
- Set this aside, add 2 grams of Hillgreen Noni tea and cover the teapot with a lid and let it steep for 3-4 minutes
- For enhanced taste, you may add palm sugar/ Honey
- Turmeric Tea can also be made with milk
- Makes 50 cups, when made with 2g (approx.) of Turmeric tea