HillGreen Ginger Tea Bags (25 Tea Bags)
Category: Herbal Tea
Brand: Hill Green
Ginger is a flowering plant, whose root is widely used as a spice and folk medicine.
Ginger has a peppery and slightly sweet taste, with a strong, delicious, and spicy aroma.
Ginger tea is produced using the roots of the herb Ginger.
Regular use of Ginger Tea may help:
- Reduce nausea and morning sickness
- Prevent respiratory disorders such as cold and cough
- Reduce chronic indigestion, recurrent pain, and discomfort in the upper part of the stomach
- Reduce exercise-induced muscle pain and soreness
How to Use:
Follow the below preparation method for the best results.
- Dip 1 Teabag in a glass of hot water
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes and remove the teabag
- Consume your hot cup of tea