Goodcare IMMUN GUARD Capsules, 60 Capsules
Brand: Good Care
Immune Guard is a composition of 100% natural ingredients, that helps boost your immunity.
The immune system, which is made up of special cells, proteins, tissues, and organs, helps defend people against germs and microorganisms every day. In most cases, the immune system does a great job of keeping people healthy and preventing infections. However, problems with the immune system can lead to serious illness and infection.
Gilloy Satwa - Helps support the normal function of the immune system through normal levels of white blood cells, such as macrophages. Anti-allergic & fight viruses, bacteria, yeast, and funguses.
Ashwagandha - Reduces physical and mental stress and thereby promotes anti-body production through protein synthesis.
Amla - one of the highest concentrations of natural vitamin C. Supports & strengthens the immune system
Tulsi - The phytonutrients within Holy Basil are prized molecules in the plant pharmacy and is considered as an important herb in Ayurveda's "Rasayana" Therapy.
Turmeric - Possess strong anti-microbial properties.
Garlic - Garlic contains a good source of micronutrients like vitamin C, B6, magnesium, potassium, calcium, selenium that are essential components of anti-body synthesis.
Neem - Supports a normally functioning circulatory system and thereby promotes the phagocytic activity of white blood cells.
- Builds up immunity to fight flu and other infections
- Reduces allergies
- Supports & strengthens the immune system
- Supports normal leukocyte function and normal phagocytosis
- Contains Amla, an excellent source of natural Vitamin C, which protects us from harmful free radicals that can increase the link to the wide range of serious diseases including cancer.
- Aids your body in fighting off fatigue
- Builds up resistance to infection and helps prevent re-infection
- Enhances the effectiveness of antimicrobial therapy
- Helps counteract the harmful effects of steroids, antibiotics & chemotherapy
How to Use:
1 or 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by the physician.