HillGreen Hibiscus Tea Bags (25 Tea Bags)
Category: Herbal Tea
Brand: Hill Green
Hibiscus is a flowering plant that blooms large, colorful flowers. Hibiscus tea is one of the oldest herbal infusions used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions.
Hibiscus tea is a mixture of dried hibiscus flowers, leaves, and dark red calyces. Regular use of Hibiscus Tea may help,
- Regulate blood pressure
- Lower body mass index (BMI), body weight, body fat, and hip-to-waist ratio
- Hibiscus tea is rich in powerful antioxidants and may, therefore, help prevent damage and disease caused by the build-up of free radicals
- Improve liver health
How to Use:
Follow the below preparation method for the best results,
- Dip 1 Teabag in a glass of hot water
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes and remove the teabag
- Consume your hot cup of tea.
Note: Since Hibiscus has a tart taste, you may add ¼ tsp. of honey as a sweetener if you prefer your tea moderately sweet.