HillGreen Tulsi Tea 100g
Tulsi is a medicinal herb used in Ayurveda that is native to India and Southeast Asia. Tulsi is the most common and widely used ingredient in many home remedies.
Tulsi is naturally grown and produced in tea form for ease of use. Tulsi is considered an adaptogenic herb, meaning it can help adapt the body to reduce stress and boost energy.
Major Ingredients: Dried Tulsi leaves (tea cut)
Tulsi tea is produced using the leaves of the Tulsi plant. Regular use of Tulsi Tea may help:
- Prevent respiratory disorders such as cold, cough, bronchitis, and asthma
- Combat germs in the mouth and improve oral health
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Regulate uric acid level, thereby reducing the risks of developing kidney stones
Follow the below preparation method for the best results,
- Boil 120 ml of water in a teapot
- Set this aside, add 2 grams of Hillgreen Tulsi tea and cover the teapot with a lid and let it steep for 3-4 minutes
- For enhanced taste, you may add palm sugar. You can also add cardamom and ginger for added benefits
*Makes 50 cups, when made with 2g (approx) of Tulsi tea*