HillGreen Turmeric Tea Bags (25 Tea Bags)
Category: Herbal Tea
Curcuma longa, commonly known as turmeric is a flowering plant, native to the Indian sub-continent. Turmeric is the most common and widely used ingredient in Asian dishes and Ayurveda. Turmeric is naturally grown and produced in tea form for ease of use.
Turmeric tea is produced using the roots of the herb Turmeric. Regular use of Turmeric Tea may help,
- Ward off colds and flu owing to its antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Reduce swelling or stiffening in joints and muscles
- Boost brain health and memory
- Ease digestive upset or symptoms of chronic digestive disorders
How to Use:
Follow the below preparation method for the best results,
- Dip 1 Teabag in a glass of hot water
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes and remove the teabag
- Consume your hot cup of tea
Note: Turmeric Tea can also be made with milk.